Saturday, June 26, 2021

Trick to lower down fever

 As a first time Nanay, I used to panicked whenever my daughter got fever. My mother told me to just let my daughter take the usual paracetamol syrup which I did. But one time while browsing my Facebook timeline I came across a post (which I forgot to save) that caught my attention. It says there that if ever you kids got fever just take a cotton ball dip in alcohol ( I used Isopropyl 70% sol ) and put it on top of you kid's navel. For me it isn't harmful at all so I tried it when my daughter got fever. And to my surprise it was super effective! I don't really know the science behind this, but I am just fascinated that it was effective. I am not encouraging you all to just depend on this. Please visit your child's doctor for full check up. This was just based on my experience. Though after trying that trick the fever was gone but I was still worried what causes it so I went to her pedia and I was told that it was just a "viral" fever and that everything is normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment